38th Annual Western Fine Art Exhibition & Sale
April 25, 26 & 27, 2014
Civic Center Plaza, 245 E. Bonita Ave., San Dimas, CA [map]
Nationally acclaimed artists exhibited works of art in the mediums of oil, acrylic, pastel, drawings, and sculptures at another very successful Western Fine Art Exhibition. The Festival featured original art and reproductions for sale.
VIEW ALBUM from this Exhibition on Flickr (opens in new tab)
Each year at its Spring Exhibition, the Festival carefully selects a new addition to its Permanent Collection from an exhibiting artist. The 2014 Festival of Choice was awarded to Cheri Cappello for her Lakota Wedding Dress titled Evening Song. Thank you to our major sponsor San Dimas Community Hospital for helping us add to our collection. Download this PDF from the artist to learn more about the Lakota and the making of Evening Song. The Festival of Choice Collection from 1977 to date can be viewed here.
Click our flyer below to view larger size, or scroll down for the full calendar:
For more information, contact us at (909) 599-5374 or via email at
Friday, April 25
- Premier Opening (* reservations required)
- Reception: 5:30 pm
- Purchase intents begin: 7:30 pm
Saturday, April 26
- Gallery: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Trading Post: 9:00–5:00 pm
- Art Seminar by Vic Riesau: 11 am
- Quick Draw: 12:30 noon
- Auction: 1:45 pm
- Awards Dinner: 6:00 pm (* reservations required).
Art is judged in four categories with Gold, Silver and Bronze awards for each category, plus a Best of Show award.
Sunday, April 27
- Gallery & Trading Post: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Modeling Clay with Richard Myer: 11 am
- Auction: 1:00 pm
- Raffle Drawing: 3:00 pm (approximately)
- Show Closes Sunday 4:00 pm